Sunday, October 05, 2008

Just for fun..

This poem is for all those people who have made me feel ARGH! at one point in our friendship or another. Usually its those closest to me...no exceptions...you know who you are! ;) and sometimes it's just random people we have to face during the course of the day. Having said that I know I probably make you feel ARGH! sometimes too :)

ARGH!

You make me want to pull my hair,
Grit my teeth and punch the air,
Laugh out loud with utter rage,
Rip up my books page by page,
Give up on all humanity,
Pray for early mortality,
Throw away my phone, a mile,
Keep the therapist on speed dial,
Slam shut the laptop everyday,
You make me speechless...what can I say?

You make me want to overdose!
You make me want to break the law!
You make me want to count to ten!
You make me want to call the Doc!
You make me want to pull out my teeth!
You make me want to over-eat!
You make me want to break the harmony..
That makes up our society!

I sometimes hate who I am, when I'm with you,
After all that you have put me through,
Im not entierly surprised,
Infact, I cant believe that I survived!


(Okay...okay it is abit over lol...You know I love you all really!! Dont deny you were thinking of at least one person while reading?!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

LOL! I love it. It's really great. Tee-hee. I imagine doing all of those things when I'm around some people - not all the time though - and usually people I know and love. I guess that's why they are capable of provoking us to those extreme emotions, because we are so close to them.

6:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grow up!

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ths poem is sooooooooo good, i love it!!!

I have similar feelings just before taking my medicins...i have problems too!

12:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincerity, this piece is lovely! Nothing too complicated something light-hearted and good to read. You obviously have a really good talent but your not making the most of it; write more and post more often. Ignore anyone who tries to pull you down, do what your best at and keep shining! True friends will always support you.

Keep up the great work!

8:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

This is a very well written poem! I didnt agree with the meaning (or purpose if you like) behind it in the first place as I thought that part of maintaining a friendship, you should always forgive and never tell your friends the bad things that they do to you and what they make you feel towards them! (this doesn’t give the right for the 2 idiots above to be sarcastic about the poem!) But now I have changed my mind, a good poem should always make people to react to it either in a bad or good way, and you have achieved that with your poem!

I wish you all the best, and keep up the hard work! (the poem is good letwag3een rasi) :D

H.

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home